ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED
Your Chance to Win A Mini-Break for TWO – Bed, Full English Breakfast, Dinner + Bottle of Wine – at a recently refurbished, historic Cheshire pub, courtesy of Robinsons Brewery
The historic Legh Arms pub in Prestbury, Cheshire, has reopened its doors following a substantial investment by Cheshire Family Brewers, Robinsons Brewery.
The pub, which has been owned by Robinsons since 1939 and dates back to 1423, has been given a sympathetic refurbishment that celebrates the pub’s past whilst planting one foot firmly into the future.
The new-look pub will continue to serve a rotating range of cask ales along with a premium selection of world lagers and spirts.
There is also a comprehensive wine list packed full of hand selected and acclaimed wines from all four corners of the globe.
The Legh Arms, which is renowned in the area for its food, will continue to offer a varied and wide menu that champions seasonal produce to create the freshest dishes to correspond with the changing of the seasons.
Upstairs, the pub’s 12 newly-refurbished bedrooms offer guests and their four-legged pals the perfect place to rest their head after a busy day of exploring the vast beauty of Cheshire and the surrounding areas.
Our lucky competition winner and their guest will enjoy an overnight stay at The Legh Arms in Prestbury, in a newly-refurbished bedroom. An evening meal, including a bottle of wine, and a full English breakfast are also included.
How to Enter: –
To be in with a chance to win this luxury stay for two people, all you have to do is answer the following question: –
How many newly-refurbished bedrooms are there at The Legh Arms?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed – ‘Legh Arms Prestbury Competition’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure you include: –
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Employees of Robinsons Brewery and of Junction 19 Media Limited, and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize can be taken at any time up July 31, 2020, subject to availability.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12 noon on Saturday February 29, 2020.