Two of Cheshire’s top monthly, A4 glossy, lifestyle magazines, INCheshire magazine and Prestbury Living magazine have teamed up with Flatcap Hotels to offer one lucky reader the chance to win afternoon tea for four at The Courthouse in Knutsford.
The Prize Comprises: –
A glass of Perrier Jouet Grand Brut alongside loose-leaf tea or Jaunty Goat Arabica coffee, a selection of finger sandwiches alongside macaroons, fruit scones with clotted cream and preserves and a sponge, chocolate, & fruit variety of sweet cakes. All homemade and fresh every morning. Usual cost: £26.95 each, £108 in total.
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance to win a luxury facial and £250.00 in beauty products, simply answer the following question: Which hotel group owns The Courthouse?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed ‘Afternoon Tea Competition’ to: email@example.com
OR Post your answer to:‘Afternoon Tea Competition’, Junction 19 Media Limited, Oak House,18 Lee Close, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0DW.
Make sure to include: *The correct answer to the question • Your name • Your full postal address • A daytime telephone number • Opt in/opt out to receive future information.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above. No cash alternative is offered.
- Employees of Flatcap Hotels and of Junction 19 Media Limited, and their relatives, are not permitted to enter.
- The prize can be taken at any time during 2017 subject to availability.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, selected at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Closing date for entries is 12 noon on Tuesday October 31, 2017.