Two of Cheshire’s top monthly, A4 glossy, lifestyle magazines, INCheshire magazine and Prestbury Living magazine have teamed up with Tewkesbury Park to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a luxury Two Night Stay for Two at this fabulous Gloucestershire boutique hotel.
The Prize Comprises:
- Two nights’ stay for two people in an Indulgent Suite.
- Daily breakfast for two.
- One night’s dinner for two. (including house wine).
HOW TO ENTER
To be in with a chance to win a two nights’ stay for two at Tewkesbury Park Hotel, simply answer the following question:
Within how many acres of Gloucestershire parkland is Tewkesbury Park Hotel situated?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed ‘Tewkesbury Park Competition’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Post your answer to:‘Tewkesbury Park Competition’, Junction 19 Media Limited, Oak Tree House,18 Lee Close, Knutsford, Cheshire, WA16 0DW.
Make sure to include: *The correct answer to the question • Your name • Your full postal address • A daytime telephone number • Opt in/opt out to receive future information.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above. No cash alternative is offered.
- Employees of Tewkesbury Park Hotel and of Junction 19 Media Limited, and their relatives, are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken by May 31, 2018, subject to availability (Avoiding public holidays).
- The winner will be the first correct entry, selected at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Closing date for entries is 12 noon on Thursday November 30, 2017.
Christmas at Tewkesbury Park
Tewkesbury Park, set in 163 acres of undulating parkland and commanding stunning views over the Cotswold countryside, promises to provide guests with an atmospheric and individual festive period this year.
Whether it’s a celebratory annual gathering, or a few days away with the loved ones over Christmas, the team at Tewkesbury Park will ensure it’s a Christmas to remember.
A three-night Christmas House Experience starts from £794 for a Just Right Room, up to £1384 for an Opulent Suite (based on double occupancy) and includes:
- Accommodation including daily English breakfast
- Welcome afternoon tea, sparkling drinks and canapés reception, followed by a three-course dinner on Christmas Eve
- Traditional four-course Christmas Day lunch, tea & Christmas cake and evening buffet
- Farewell gala dinner on Boxing Day night with entertainment.
Alternatively, Tewkesbury’s Twix ’mas Boutique Breakaway Experience is available from £174 per night. Or, if you’re looking for somewhere to go at New Year, Tewkesbury Park will be a fun-filled occasion. Celebrate over two nights, prices start from £550 for a Just Right Room up to £850 Opulent Suite.
On the hotel’s doorstep is the historic town of Tewkesbury, home to the magnificent Tewkesbury Abbey – one of the most impressive abbeys in the country, particularly at Christmas. From the Abbey, one can wonder around Barton and Church Street to find an eclectic mix of vintage and antique shops and traditional tea rooms.
Tewkesbury Park recently completed an extensive renovation, with the addition of a brand new events suite & bar, and a wood-fired pizza bar and terrace, earlier additions included; nine historic suites, two spa rooms, a cocktail lounge and an orangery. An 18-hole golf course and well-equipped health club is available too. www.tewkesburypark.co.uk