The race for Retailer Christmas Advert of the year is underway and Coffee shops around the country are dusting off their Christmas play lists… so to join in on all the holiday cheer, I have decided to share my Christmas gift wish list. I have included the gifts I use, love, and hope to find under my Christmas tree.
- Give the gift of relaxation with these lightweight, silky soft and super comfortable yoga pants from Yoga Leggs, £45 – available at pixiechildrenswear.co.uk
- Baby, it’s cold outside – so beat the chills with a cosy hat and scarf gift set (see right) from Katie Loxton at The Great Gift Company, £49.
- Whether it’s a gift for a loved one, or just a gift for yourself (hey, no judgment here!), there are some Christmas Eve traditions we never want to be too old for. Our annual love is slinking into these super soft DKNY PJs the night before the main event – well, if Santa’s coming, we all want to look our best, right?! DKNY ‘Fierce Chills’ PJ set, £59 – seesawlingerie.co.uk
- Give a girl the right shoes… well, you know the rest! Black ‘Chloe Brocade’ high stiletto heel pointed shoes, £39, Faith at Debenhams.
- Get set to sparkle throughout the festive season with this gold sequin dress from Next, £65.
- This incredibly soft faux fur hot water bottlecover from White Stuff, £22.50 (and fur stocking for Santa, £25) is the only reason we look forward to nippy nights.
- We’ve had our order in for a while and the new ‘Ivresse Byzantine’ range from Aubade lingerie does not disappoint. Romantic, provocative, delicate and audacious, Aubade – seesawlingerie.co.uk (from £109).
- 2018 is fast approaching, be prepared and start jotting down ideas for your New Year Resolutions in this ‘Dream Big’ notebook from The White Stuff, £4.
- These sexy ‘leather look’ leggings from Wolford, £225, will give you the ultimate slimfit trouser that can be dressed up or down whatever the occasion – seesawlingerie.co.uk.
- Velvet is everywhere this season and a boyfriend-cut blazer will give your wardrobe some serious edge this season. Black crushed velvet blazer, £65 – Oasis.
Wishing all my readers a very fashionable Christmas and a stylish New Year.