On Thursday 4th October Thorneycroft Solicitors will be hosting a free seminar focusing on advice on will drafting, and on powers of attorney, in Macclesfield Library.
The seminar will be hosted by the firm’s expert team of wills, trusts and probate solicitors led by Heather Gaunt, an associate director at Thorneycroft Solicitors and head of their private client department.
The seminar will take place on the first floor of Macclesfield Library and will be from 10am-12pm.
Heather and her team will provide information on a number of important issues relating to wills, trusts and LPAs including:
- Wills to suit your family and financial circumstances
- Wills to reduce the impact of care home fees
- Use of will trusts for protecting family and finances
- Inheritance tax planning ideas
- Use of lifetime trusts
- The importance of lasting powers of attorney
To reserve your place at the seminar please call Sharon Hoyle on 01625 507 520 or email email@example.com.
There will also be the opportunity to ask questions and to speak to our team about your requirements.
The team looks forward to seeing you, in Macclesfield Library, on Thursday 4th October.