INCheshire magazine & Prestbury Living magazine have teamed up with the Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park to offer our readers the exclusive chance to win a brilliant central London staycation. The lucky winner and their guest will enjoy a 2-night stay, including breakfast both mornings and dinner one evening, at the newly refurbished hotel.
The Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park has recently undergone a £1million Open Lobby refurbishment.
The Open Lobby concept is designed to provide guests with one multi-faceted public space to eat, meet, relax, socialise and work as they choose.
The traditionally separate zones of a reception, lobby, bar, restaurant and business centre have been merged into one cohesive ‘Open Lobby’ lounge-style space where guests can operate in a more instinctive, flexible and homely way.
Key features of the Open Lobby include free Wi-Fi, a ‘To Go’ Café where food and drinks are available, versatile dining spaces with everything from booths to high and low seating, a living-room style Media Lounge with comfy seating, games, magazines and TV and an E-Bar where guests can plug-in with lots of power points, a wireless printer and more.
The Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park Hotel offers easy access to the city’s major attractions and London’s glittering West End with the best shops, theatres, restaurants and bars just around the corner.
Regent’s Park and Great Portland Street tube stations are just a few meters away and the hotel is within close reach from King’s Cross and Euston.
Iconic Regent’s Park is right on the doorstep of the hotel and Oxford Street is an easy walk, as are attractions such as ZSL London Zoo, Madame Tussauds, the Sherlock Holmes Museum, the British Museum and the British Library.
The hotel offers comfortable modern bedrooms, great meetings and events facilities and is ideal for families as kids stay and eat for free at the hotel restaurant.
For more information visit: https://www.lghhm.com/portfolio/holiday-inn-london-regents-park/
One winner will receive a two consecutive night stay at the Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park Hotel. The winner and their guest will share a double or twin room including breakfast on both mornings and dinner one evening.
How to Enter:
To be in with a chance to win this mini-break at Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park Hotel, all you have to do is answer the following question: – Which Iconic Park is on the doorstep of the hotel?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed – ‘Holiday Inn London Regent’s Park Hotel’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include: –
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your full name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions: –
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The latest Covid restrictions will apply.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- Employees of Junction 19 Media Limited, LGH Hotel Management and Holiday Inn and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken (subject to availability) within 6 months of the competition closing date. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12.00 midnight on Monday January 31, 2021.