We’re giving one lucky winner a pair of gift vouchers for the Manchester Ship Canal Cruise provided by Mersey Ferries.
If you’re looking for a truly memorable gift this Christmas, then look no further than a gift voucher for a Manchester Ship Canal Cruise – taking you on a fascinating journey along one of the UK’s most iconic waterways, steeped in heritage & history.The Merseytravel ferry Snowdrop at Latchford locks on the Manchester ship canal cruise at Warrington. Cheshire North West England.
A brand-new route for 2021, the round-trip cruise will depart from Liverpool and Wirral, travelling along the fascinating Manchester Ship Canal all the way to the historic Latchford Locks and back. Whether your loved ones are keen historians, nature lovers or simply longing for a relaxing day out on the water, this voucher is the ideal gift this festive season.
Passengers will sail under bridges mostly unchanged since they were built over 125 years ago and experience the rich legacy of Victorian architecture and engineering masterpieces like the Grade II listed Runcorn Rail Bridge and the Latchford High Level Bridge. The tour includes a Blue Badge Guide, who will provide live expert commentary about the unique history of the canal. A licensed bar and servery are also available on board, selling refreshments and snacks throughout the cruise.
At Latchford Locks the ferry will set sail back along the canal, through Eastham Locks into the River Mersey, giving passengers a truly breath-taking view of the Mersey Estuary and Liverpool’s UNESCO World Heritage Waterfront in the distance.
The vouchers also come in a presentation wallet, the perfect gift for under the Christmas tree!
Terms & Conditions
- Please note there could be a 10-12-day delay in receiving gift vouchers by post. The last Christmas posting date is 12 noon on Thursday 17 December.
- All spaces on Mersey Ferries cruises must be booked in advance.
- All Mersey Ferries vouchers are sent in a presentation wallet.
- Gift vouchers cannot be replaced, refunded or exchanged on the day.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months and will be extended should Covid-19 related restrictions prevent use.
Important sailing information
- Cruises depart from Pier Head Ferry Terminal, Liverpool / and Woodside Ferry Terminal, Wirral
- The cruise lasts 5-6 hours
- On board commentary along the way
- Snacks and drinks are available to buy on board
The Prize: –
A pair of gift vouchers for the Manchester Ship Canal Cruise
How to Enter:
To be in with a chance to win, all you have to do is answer the following question: –
How long will the cruise last?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed –
‘Manchester Ship Canal Cruise Competition’ to: email@example.com.
Make sure to include: –
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your full name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions: –
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- Travel/other expenses are not included.
- Employees of Mersey Ferries and of Junction 19 Media Limited, and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12.00 midnight on Friday January 18, 2021.