INCheshire magazine & Prestbury Living magazine have teamed up with the brand-new ibis Budget Sheffield Centre – St Mary’s Gate Hotel to offer one lucky reader and their guest a brilliant two-night stay for the ultimate city staycation!
The new-build city centre hotel opened for the first time this summer, and as part of the Velocity Tower the hotel makes up part of the city’s spectacular skyline.
The lucky winner and their guest will receive a two-night stay in a double room with breakfast, as well as a £25 voucher to share for additional food and drinks at the hotels’ contemporary Chill #10A Artisan Café & Bar.
The stylish Chill #10A Artisan Café & Bar serves speciality Climpson & Sons coffee plus a selection of sweet and savoury snacks and drinks throughout the day, including fresh handmade pizza and patisserie. Guests have the flexibility to dine in-house or grab-and-go from 6am.
The hotel also features the innovative ibis Budget Nest bedrooms. The comfortable and streamlined bedrooms provide a cool and restful space for city explorers, business travellers or family members visiting students based in the area. The hotel is also dog friendly!
The ibis Budget Sheffield Centre – St Mary’s Gate is a smart choice economy hotel positioned in the heart of Sheffield, close to all the city’s most popular attractions. It is located next to Sheffield’s City Centre Inner Ring Road, the Crucible Theatre, Sheffield City Hall, Sheffield United FC and the 02 Academy. The city’s two universities are both within easy reach, while Sheffield Arena and Meadowhall Shopping Complex are less than 15 minutes away.
Under the Accor brand, the ibis Budget Sheffield Centre – St Mary’s Gate will be operating under the new cleanliness and prevention label: ALLSAFE.
The global cleanliness and prevention standards have been developed with and vetted by Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspections and certification to ensure maximum safety and protection for all.
For more information about the hotel visit all.accor.com
One prize winner will receive a 2-night stay at St Mary’s Gate Hotel, inclding breakfast, for two people in a standard double room along with 1 x £25 voucher (total) to be redeemed at the Chill #10A Artisan Café & Bar (only) during the stay.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance to win this two-day mini-break for two people at St Mary’s Gate Hotel, just answer the following question: –
Which impressive building is St Mary’s Gate Hotel part of?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed – ‘St Mary’s Gate Hotel Competition’ to: email@example.com.
Make sure to include: –
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your full name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions: –
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable, and no cash alternative is offered.
- Travel/other expenses are not included.
- Employees of ibis Budget Sheffield Centre – St Mary’s Gate Hotel and of Junction 19 Media Limited, and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken as two consecutive days (subject to availability) within 6 months of the competition closing date. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12.00 noon on Saturday October 31, 2020.