|For anyone interested in career in the motor trade, visiting the Job Fair taking place on Thursday 30th March at the new Swansway Chester Multi-Brand Centre on Bumpers Lane, is essential.
The award-winning Swansway group employs over 1000 staff, with over a hundred of those roles at their Chester and Wrexham sites. There are currently over 30 vacancies across the Group, Swansway Group HR Director, Rachael Monfredi explained, “Ours is a family owned business, run with our values of caring, honest and proud; we look to employ people who embody those values and then give them the training necessary to carry out their role, not necessarily hire only those with existing experience.
“For Swansway, attitude is much more important than experience”, added Rachael, “This Job Fair is the fourth we’ve run and we’ve been extremely impressed with the candidates who’ve attended our previous fairs; we’ve recruited fourteen new staff to date and look forward to meeting many more at our Chester Event”.
The Jobs Fair will take place from 4pm until 7pm, Thursday 30 March, at the new Swansway Chester Multi-Brand centre on Bumpers Lane, off Sealand Road, opposite the Chester FC stadium.
To register your interest in attending the Job Fair please go to www.swanswaygarages.com/careers/blog/
- More than 1,000 jobs on offer
- Rickitt’s Rides – The Caterham Seven 360
- Cheshire Freemasons present minibus to Greater Manchester Scouts
- It’s full steam ahead at Anderton Boat Lift
- Raising a glass to Knutsford May Day
- Cheshire East plans for HS2 arrival
- Delamere Dairy is the main ring sponsor at the Royal Cheshire County Show 2019
- People in Business in Cheshire
- Regional networking group wins award
- Gifts for the discerning at De Moura