What a year! From the return of menswear-inspired looks and neon brights, to the rise of cat-themed accessories (what do you mean you don’t have a cat ear headband) and sports luxe, 2013 has been a funny old year in the world of style.
But fear not, although we’ve reached the end of 2013 the Spring Summer 2014 season, recently showcased in the four fashion capitals, has given us plenty to look forward to in 2014 – oversized floral patterns, mix and match textures and fifty shades of blue… to name but a few.
In the meantime and to join in on all the holiday cheer, I have decided to share my Christmas gift wish list. I have included the gifts I use, love, and hope to find under my Christmas tree.
Wishing all my readers a very fashionable Christmas and a stylish New Year.
- These crystal drop earrings are a great addition to any Christmas party outfit. Earrings £10, Next.
- It’s a modern classic, and for good reason. The LBD can take you from morning to evening—and even to the next day—effortlessly and in style. Noa Noa Little Black Dress £99, Pixie
- Add an edge to your little black dress with a bejewelled collar. Noa Noa Collar £35, Pixie in Hale.
- Go golden with a statement necklace this Christmas. Lara Bohinc Lunar Eclipse Necklace In Yellow Gold, £690, Black White Denim in Wilmslow.
- Protect your hands from the harsh cold Winter with these beauties. Noa Noa Gloves £59, Pixie.
- Animal print is a great way to spice up your outfit. Rosie Sugden Leopard Intarsia Beanie £90, Black White Denim.
- Bold red lace is a key look for parties this festive season. Collection 8 Paige Tapework Dress £325, Phase Eight.
- Christmas just isn’t Christmas without stocking fillers. Reindeer Hot Water Bottle £12, Next. The Little Black Dress Book By Didier £16, Black White Denim.
- A great scarf is sometimes all you need to pull your look together. Sunset Firework silk scarf from £90, Laura Orchant.
- Delight the lady in your life with some sexy Christmas Lingerie. ‘Manon’ by Marie Jo, balcony bra £73.95, lace Italian brief £53.95. Mary Portas ‘Kinky Knickers’ £15. See-saw in Hale.
- Stay warm and cosy this winter with soft and stylish footwear. Armani blue suede boots £195, Willow Knutsford. UGG Australia ‘Ellee’ £175, Zapatos Knutsford.