Win a TWO NIGHT Oxford Staycation FOR TWO
with Holiday Inn Oxford
We’ve teamed up with the Holiday Inn Oxford to offer readers the exclusive chance to win a staycation in this historic city. The lucky winner and their guest will enjoy a 2-night stay, including breakfast both mornings and dinner one evening, at the newly refurbished hotel.
The Holiday Inn Oxford has recently unveiled a £1million refurbishment to transform its public spaces and showcase a brand-new Open Lobby concept on the ground floor. The stylish Open Lobby, designed to provide guests with one multi-faceted public space to eat, meet, relax, socialise and work as they choose, will revolutionise the way guests live and interact at the Oxford hotel, just three miles from the town centre.
The traditionally separate zones of a reception, lobby, bar, lounge, restaurant and business centre have been merged into one cohesive ‘Open Lobby’ space where guests can operate in a more instinctive, flexible and homely way.
Key features of the new Open Lobby include free high-speed Wi-Fi, a ‘To Go’ Café where food and drinks are available around the clock, a versatile dining space with a range of seating from booths to high and low tables, a living-room style Media Lounge with comfy seating, games, magazines and TV and an E-Bar where guests can plug-in with lots of power points, a wireless printer and more.
The Holiday Inn Oxford is ideally located, close to the city centre and within easy access to Oxford Parkway train station for direct links to London and designer outlet shopping at Bicester Village Retail Park. Popular nearby attractions include The University of Oxford’s historic buildings, the Ashmolean Museum, birthplace of Winston Churchill and baroque Blenheim Palace which is just a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
The Holiday Inn Oxford offers free on-site parking for hotel residents, free WiFi, 24-hour room service, a mini gym and a restaurant. The hotel is also very family friendly, where children can stay and eat for free. The hotel is also well equipped to host meetings and events with eleven modern meeting rooms at the Academy Conference Centre.
For more information visit www.lghhm.com/portfolio/holiday-inn-oxford/
The lucky winner will receive a two consecutive night stay at the Holiday Inn Oxford Hotel. The winner and their guest will share a double or twin room including breakfast on both mornings and dinner one evening.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance to win this mini-break at Holiday Inn Oxford, all you have to do is answer the following question: – Which train station is within easy access from the hotel?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed – ‘Holiday Inn Oxford Competition’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include:
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your full name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions: –
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The latest Covid restrictions will apply.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- Employees of Junction 19 Media Limited, LGH Hotel Management and Holiday Inn and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken (subject to availability) within 6 months of the competition closing date. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays.
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12.00 midnight on Monday February 28, 2022.