We are offering readers the chance to win a family ticket for 4 to an exquisite performance of Carols by Candlelight taking place at The Bridgewater Hall in Manchester on Thursday 15 December at 7.30pm.
This is the ideal opportunity to get your family Christmas off to an exciting start.
Enjoy a beautiful concert of carols and seasonal classics performed by the Mozart Festival Orchestra in full 18th century costume, the Canzonetta choir and star soprano, Keri Fuge.
The programme of festive music includes Handel’s Christmas sequence from Messiah, Zadok the Priest, Corelli’s Allegro and Pastorale from his Christmas concerto, Mozart’s Laudate Dominum, Bach’s Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring, Pearsall’s In dulci jubilo and Willcock’s I Saw Three Ships.
Those in attendance are also encouraged to sing along to The First Noel; O Little Town of Bethlehem; God rest ye merry gentlemen, Emmanuel; Good King Wenceslas and many more.
Carols by Candlelight is one of the most uplifting and joyous concerts at The Bridgewater Hall over the festive period, so enter this competition to treat you and your loved ones!
How to Enter
Simply send an email headed ‘Carols by Candlelight’ to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t forget to include your name; your full postal address and a daytime telephone number.
Closing date for entries is Monday October 31 @12.00 noon.
- The winner will be the first correct entry drawn, at random, after the closing date.
- The prize is 1 x family ticket for 4 to see Carols by Candlelight at The Bridgewater Hall on Thursday 15 December at 7.30pm.
- The prize is non-transferable and not for re-sale.
- No cash alternative is being offered.
- Exclusions apply.
- If the winner does not claim their prize within 10 days of being notified, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected.
- The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.