We’ve teamed up with Holiday Inn Basildon to offer our readers the exclusive chance to win a brilliant staycation for two.
The lucky winner and their guest will enjoy a 2-night stay, including breakfast both mornings and dinner one evening, inclusive of a bottle of house wine at the newly refurbished hotel.
Holiday Inn Basildon has recently undergone a £350,000 ‘Open Lobby’ refurbishment. The traditionally separate zones of a reception, lobby, bar, lounge, restaurant and business centre have been merged into one cohesive ‘Open Lobby’ space where guests can operate in a more instinctive, flexible and homely way.
The stylish Open Lobby, designed to provide guests with one multi-faceted public space to eat, meet, relax, socialise and work as they choose, will revolutionise the way guests live and interact in the hotel.
The multi-functioning zones will encourage guests to better use all areas and facilities in a way which works around their lifestyles and preferences, allowing them to blend work and leisure seamlessly, which has become a greater demand in recent times.
Key features of the new Open Lobby include free high-speed Wi-Fi, a ‘To Go’ Café where food and drinks are available around the clock, a versatile dining space with a range of seating from booths to high and low tables, a living-room style Media Lounge with comfy seating, games, magazines and TV and an E-Bar where guests can plug-in with lots of power points, a wireless printer and more.
The Holiday Inn Basildon in Essex, overlooking beautiful gardens and lakes, boasts a modern restaurant and bar and a large meeting and conference academy, with a capacity for up to 300 guests in the largest function space which is suitable for weddings.
The hotel is just a 10-minute drive from the M25, and a stone’s throw away from Basildon station. For those visiting from the City of London or the Docklands for business, direct trains to Fenchurch Street station take just 35-minutes. The surrounding Festival Leisure Park offers dining and entertainment options including a cinema, nightclubs and a bowling alley.
Families will also love the local beaches and the pier at Southend-on-Sea, just 13 miles away.
The hotel offers comfortable modern bedrooms, great meetings & events facilities and is ideal for families as kids stay and eat for free at the hotel restaurant.
One lucky winner, and their guest, will receive a two consecutive night stay at the Holiday Inn Basildon in a double or twin room; breakfast on both mornings and dinner along with a bottle of house wine on one evening.
How to Enter
To be in with a chance to win this staycation at Holiday Inn Basildon, all you have to do is answer the following question: – How many guests will the hotel’s largest function room accommodate?
Send your answer on an e-mail headed – ‘Holiday Inn Basildon’ Competition’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make sure to include:
- The correct answer to the question.
- Your full name and your full postal address.
- A daytime telephone number.
Competition terms and conditions:
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or above.
- The prize is as described above; it is not transferable, and no cash alternative is offered. The latest Covid restrictions will apply.
- Travel expenses are not included.
- Employees of Junction 19 Media Limited, LGH Hotel Management and Holiday Inn and their families are not permitted to enter.
- The prize must be taken (subject to availability at your chosen hotel) by March 31st, 2023. The prize cannot be taken at Bank Holidays.
- The Two Night Staycation for Two must be booked in advance through the LGH Hotel Management and Holiday Inn
- The winner will be the first correct entry, drawn at random, after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered in to.
Closing date for entries is 12.00 midnight on Sunday July 31, 2022